Dungeons Gold includes the fantastic strategy best-seller, Dungeons, as well as the stand-alone expansion Dungeons: The Dark Lord.
In the world of Dungeons, you reign over your own dark underground dungeon, which has been attracting heroes since the beginning of time. Lure fighters, mages and other heroes to your dungeon with the promise of glory, fame and fortune, then capture them before they reach your Dungeon Heart.
Experience two epic independent single player campaigns, offering more than 30 hours of gameplay in over 26 missions, or take the fight to multiplayer level: lead one of the four available Dungeon Lords and play against up to 3 other lords in four different multiplayer modes. Shape your dungeon to your liking with 400 breathtaking prestige items, which will make your Dungeon Heart beat faster than ever.
- Build your own dungeon, complete with prison cells, treasure rooms and hallways
- Four different multiplayer modes for up to four players: Deathmatch, King of the Hill, Piñata and Survival
- Two independent and fully scripted single player campaigns, with 26 missions to overcome, offering more than 30 hours of gameplay
- More than 50 single player maps, which can be played in 5 different game modes, for almost limitless replayability
- 400 beautifully detailed prestige items let you customize your dungeon to your heart's content
- Play any of the 4 different bosses available in multiplayer mode (Minos, Calypso, Zombie King and, of course, the Dungeon Lord)
The game revolves around Deimos, foremost of all Dungeon Lords. He falls victim to a devious plot hatched by his vile, nasty, thoroughly vicious ex-girlfriend Calypso, and suddenly finds himself at the bottom of the hierarchy and the top of the dungeon once again.
As the story proceeds Deimos tries to regain his old place and have his well-deserved revenge on Calypso. First, however, he will have to deal with his new bosses. On the one hand , there's the Zombie King, who is about as intelligent as your average undead zombie is likely to be, and on the other there's hot-blooded Minos, who likes to solve problems using violence or, alternatively, more violence.
Dungeons: The Dark Lord
Dungeons: The Dark Lord is the sequel to Dungeons, the game where the more evil you are, the better! In Dungeons: The Dark Lord there’s a slew of exciting new features, including four-player multiplayer in four modes! Along with the addition of multiplayer modes such as Deathmatch and King of the Hill, there’s now the ability to play as some of the game’s popular bosses (Minos, The Dungeon Lord, the Zombie King and more) in multiplayer, along with the addition of an extensive single-player campaign, a new dungeon setting and 25 new prestige gimmicks.